Swamp Monster Swamp Monster

Really didn't know what to make of that....

Really...really...really...strange

This really creeped me out lol, well i gave it a 2 becuase it looks like you at least some effort into it and it made me lol in a wtf way

not-an-alt-account responds:

LOLTF

Zachäry Zachäry

Not quite sure what to make of it...

Looks nice and it kinda reminds me of Monty Python (although slightly darker) and made no real sense to me at all, seems like the whole thing would end in the world commiting suicide sorta thing...

3/5

Touch Myself Touch Myself

Meh its ok

I read the whole carefree thing about music/ video so i wont bore you with graphics, but my main concern with it is that the music itself is fine, all sounds good however it drowns out the lyrics, so try upping the voice a bit more. Otherwise the song itself is fine... though...a song about touching yourself lol?

Sonic Battle Cards - Test Sonic Battle Cards - Test

Very Good

Very good and i cant wait to see the full thing, heres a few improvers:

- Dialogue, style is good however i noticed a few spellng and grammar mistakes... so just sort that.
- At this point in the game i dont know how many cards/ people your gonna have in the game but try to put basically every character possible, from sonic X to the sonic underground, along with items like rings and speed shoes etc.
- Location above arrows would be helpful
- Smaller screen? i feel the sprite is too small compared to the screen

DBZ Fighting Game v 0.1 DBZ Fighting Game v 0.1

Tis ok

Tis a good start, i know programming this etc must of took a while, but still some improvements needed:

Sound and music would help this game a lot
Instead of having the health on top of you why not try the top of the screen like most fighting games such as tekken or street fighter, i personally feel it would be better that way
Flight, a trademark of the DBZ series would help, so wold in game transformations etc
Characters - Not all people love saiyans, although 18 and Kai are good additions, possibly try a few villains?

Overall a good start to a promising game, keep it up

Arrow Crazy Arrow Crazy

Excellent

I like it very much, its a great remake of an old game, but as you would of guessed ima nag on it a lil bit, ok the silence kinda fitted in but i think you could find a decent music file to put in, the graphics were great but a white background with stick figures were a bit bland, try to add a background and/or terrain effects, also maybe you could make a movement and even an rpg system with upgrades, but however its good as it stands