Very good and i cant wait to see the full thing, heres a few improvers:
- Dialogue, style is good however i noticed a few spellng and grammar mistakes... so just sort that.
- At this point in the game i dont know how many cards/ people your gonna have in the game but try to put basically every character possible, from sonic X to the sonic underground, along with items like rings and speed shoes etc.
- Location above arrows would be helpful
- Smaller screen? i feel the sprite is too small compared to the screen
Tis a good start, i know programming this etc must of took a while, but still some improvements needed:
Sound and music would help this game a lot
Instead of having the health on top of you why not try the top of the screen like most fighting games such as tekken or street fighter, i personally feel it would be better that way
Flight, a trademark of the DBZ series would help, so wold in game transformations etc
Characters - Not all people love saiyans, although 18 and Kai are good additions, possibly try a few villains?
Overall a good start to a promising game, keep it up
I like it very much, its a great remake of an old game, but as you would of guessed ima nag on it a lil bit, ok the silence kinda fitted in but i think you could find a decent music file to put in, the graphics were great but a white background with stick figures were a bit bland, try to add a background and/or terrain effects, also maybe you could make a movement and even an rpg system with upgrades, but however its good as it stands
Good but a few mods
its a good idea and i think you did it well, but a few modifications and this could be even better:
1) The font, the font colour is hard to see against the background so change that to something that is more visible.
2) The graphics, i have no problem with sprites being used, however the arena (or woteva you wana call it) looks poorly drawn, simply improve that somehow.
3) Tedium, the game will get boring after a while, try adding powerups/downs like speed up or lose tail and players will be more interested.
4) Music, i have no problem with the music either, just other players may so try adding a few tracks for selection.
Make those changes and you will have a great game.
well i would but then the file would be enormous.yeah the thingy is kinda poorly drawn. plus i diddnt script the game som im not exactly sure how to make powerups.
Since its a demo i aint gonna be harsh - i cant wait 4 da finished version (if thers gonna b 1) but ther is a lot of glitches, especailly the whole movement thing, he goes 2 far with a tap of a movement key, but i wish you well in cleaning these bugs and cant wait 4 da final version (as previously mentioned)
knowing my luck I'll never finish it, but thanx
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.