Swamp Monster Swamp Monster

Really didn't know what to make of that....

Really...really...really...strange

This really creeped me out lol, well i gave it a 2 becuase it looks like you at least some effort into it and it made me lol in a wtf way

not-an-alt-account responds:

LOLTF

Zachäry Zachäry

Not quite sure what to make of it...

Looks nice and it kinda reminds me of Monty Python (although slightly darker) and made no real sense to me at all, seems like the whole thing would end in the world commiting suicide sorta thing...

3/5
Tamenese

Touch Myself Touch Myself

Meh its ok

I read the whole carefree thing about music/ video so i wont bore you with graphics, but my main concern with it is that the music itself is fine, all sounds good however it drowns out the lyrics, so try upping the voice a bit more. Otherwise the song itself is fine... though...a song about touching yourself lol?

DragonballZ - TLE DragonballZ - TLE

Awesome

5'd and 10'd and recommended

Almost perfect flash, shame it wasnt a whole battle though that was a bit of a disappointment. Still beautiful drawing and animation (though at some points the drawings were a little off but hey dont worry the're still awesome.) you should look into doing a mini series of it or something of your own creativity.
Still SSJ Goku would kick Vegeta's ass like that, and I liked they you added Hercule with a scouter - made me lol.

Renji Vs Hitsu :Prologue Renji Vs Hitsu :Prologue

It was ok...

Its nice to see some bleach flashes out now, it was an ok battle, arbeit short. Well in the full part I personally think you should work on the speech a bit more, i found it wasnt really like how the characters act in the anime. Work on the personalites of Renji and Hitsugaya and it should be ok in the final result.

Bacon Samurai Bacon Samurai

Impressive

Very good work there, this is more creative than most things on this portal, and the graphics are spectacular. kinda reminds me of that show Afro Samurai as well ^^. I like the way its all breakfast based but the atmosphere is very serious.
I dont know if this was just an animation or actual trailer for a full flash/ series, but if it is then I cant wait to see the final results.

Grid Animation Grid Animation

Not bad

For what it is I think it's pretty good, only problem I have with it is that its a bit... plain, theres nothing wrong with the animation but I just feel that it could look a bit more cyber/electronic. Well whatever really, I liked it so thats a protect from me.

Fion responds:

I definitely agree with you, could have been a lot better. It was just a bit of fun anyway. Thanks for the review

sprite fight first 1 sprite fight first 1

It was ok

That was good for your first movie, i liked the transitions from when they went from area to area and it was relatively smooth.
The things you need to improve though are the spelling, that was relatively poor and occasionall the sprites would be slightly above the ground etc. Overall good start.

3/5
Tamenese

bunnies cant : slugz bunnies cant : slugz

Nice

I've been waiting for the rabing rabbids ads to be parodied and it couldnt of come better.
The style is nearly the same as the original (not exact but meh who am i to rant). And is a good idea for the upcoming thing your doing.
I tried doing a bunnies cant do terrorism one but it failed miserably lol :(

Ken's lawnmower Ken's lawnmower

Hilarious!

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on NG, good work, you should try making a series of shorts like this. Good graphics and lip work. Suprised no-one thought of this before lol